39 DLSL graduates succeed in LET

Infographics by Althea Esplana

De La Salle Lipa (DLSL) produced a total of 39 teachers from the recently concluded Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET), Dec 1. 

10 out of 13 examinees for elementary education triumphed, obtaining a 76.92% passing rate that is 40.58% higher than the 31.34% national passing rate.  

Meanwhile, surpassing the 36.68% national passing rate by 46.18%, 29 passers out of 35 examinees for secondary education conquered the examination, corresponding to a total of 82.86% passing rate.

DLSL’s current LET result is higher by 4.7% and 3.91% as compared to last year’s examination for the elementary and secondary education, respectively.

The nationwide examination was administered to 92,440 examinees for the elementary level and 136,523 examinees for the secondary level last Sept. 29.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *