LAVOXA Online provides free content on lavoxa.org for the students and the community. By using lavoxa.org, you accept and agree with the following terms and conditions:
- All materials in lavoxa.org (including, but not limited to, articles, artworks, photographs, captions, and the like) are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by LAVOXA Online. You must abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in this site.
- You may view, download, or copy material from this site for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not reproduce, republish, upload, distribute, modify and use the content of this site other than personal use without written permission from lavoxa.org. Even granted with permission, you may not use the contents of this site without proper citation.
- Submitting contents to LAVOXA Online under your name means that the content is your original work. LAVOXA Online is not liable for the content of the submissions and works of its individual authors, but stands responsible for its editorials.
- If you believe that your copyrighted material has been used in this site without permission or proper authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify lavoxa.org by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our publications office at 2F North Wing, Students Center, De La Salle Lipa.
- LAVOXA Online provides content on an “as is” basis, and reserves the right to correct information, omission, and inaccuracies, and edit content in this site at any time.
- LAVOXA Online reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement, and to modify, suspend or restrict the use of any portion of this site at any time.